PRESENTATION CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
If you are trying to sell your home, presentation can make all the difference. Professional staggers can see your house as buyers will, and they will set the scene so that buyers can imagine living there. Furniture that makes the home look spacious and comfortable is what you need to consider.
Michelle Refani's Home Staging provides a collection of elegant furniture and accessories to create the right environment to sell your house quicker with increased potential for multiple offers. Our staging services are offered to our clients at no cost.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN SELLING A HOME
- Real Estate Commission: This is usually based on the sale price of the property and can vary from one real estate agency to another. Be sure to ask your agent what their company charges.
- Legal Fees: These can range from $ 500 to $ 1,200 depending on the firm and amount of legal work that is necessary.
- Discharge of Mortgage: These will be specified in the mortgage document or as negotiated with the mortgagee. Costs to discharge the mortgage will include a legal fee and, if applicable, a penalty, which is sometimes equal to three months interest on the mortgage or based on an interest differential calculation.
- Moving Costs: These can vary quite a bit, depending on the company you use and the distances involved. For a three-bedroom house, allow between $700 to $1,400.
- Survey: Often you can improve your chances of selling your house promptly by providing a survey. This can cost between $600 to $1,000.